Happy official First Day of Summer everybody! I absolutely love this time of year, there's nothing like some serious sunshine, beach days or hanging out at one of the many beer gardens around Philadelphia. I've put together a little summer bucket list for this year - keeping my fingers crossed that we will be able to cross off most of these things!
- Have at least one (preferably a few) beach day with a group of my friends.
- Buy a 4th of July outfit.
- Make another flag cake this year - yum!
- Go camping out near Pittsburgh for a weekend.
- Take a 3-day vacation to Rhode Island at the end of the summer with Derek. (Any suggestions on which towns to visit!?)
- Go to the outdoor Philadelphia flea market and find a few thrifted goodies for my home.
- Buy a new coffee table and a rug to brighten up my home with. (And then invite my friends over and make cocktails.)
- Go to a Lavender Farm.
- Rent a boat and go kayaking or canoeing.
- Take part in Philadelphia's festivities - whether it's summer festivals, picnics in the park or chilling at beer gardens.
What's on your summer bucket list?