Dress: New York and Company, Heels: Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses: Olsenboye, Necklace: Vintage (from great-grandmother)
I didn't even realize that this outfit was slightly monochromatic the day that I wore it. This is one of my favorite Spring purchases. I got it when New York & Company was having an Easter sale for 50% off! It's so fun and bright and can easily be dressed up or down. I wore this outfit to my brother's Eagle Scout ceremony last month.
Anyways, this is going to be a crazy week and a half. Friday I have two finals and a major 16 page history paper due and Monday I have my last final and then I move out of my house here in Philly on Wednesday and head home until the next school year. Crazy.
For my blog readers who are also going through the craziness of finals week, here's a five, simple tips that I try to live by during this stressful time:
1. Buy fresh flowers for your dorm, room or apartment. Seriously. It will brighten it up and give such a good vibe.
2. While getting ready in the morning, crank up your favorite songs. This can turn a super drowsy morning into a little dance party by yourself (no shame).
3. Get dressed in the morning. Like really dressed, not that sweatpants and t-shirt crap. It may be comfy during a time period where you're not running on a lot of sleep but being in an somewhat structured outfit will make you naturally feel more structured and in control.
4. Exercise. I know I know. "I don't have time to exercise". That's not a good excuse, because a good workout can take 20 minutes and I'm sure your like me, and end up procrastinating and browsing the web for at least a good 20 minutes when you're under stress. If you can browse, you can fit in a workout.
5. Lots of chocolate and coffee. Of course.
Good luck! xo