Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I just had oen of the best weeks I've ever had with Derek. He's still living in our hometown that's two hours away, but for the last week he came to stay with me at my place in Philly. It was so refreshing and nice to catch up when I feel like we've barely seen each other since Christmas break. Here were a few shots from instagram. I'll show some of the pictures I snapped with my camera as well Friday.
I'm off to catch up on my mass amount of neglected homework from the past week now!
1. Me and Pumpkin waiting for Derek to get to Philly
2. The beautiful roses Derek got me for our anniversary
3. Ice cream and milkshakes at Reading Terminal
4. We baked homemade oreo cheesecake cookies when my parents also came for the day
5. We made our own mini pizzas with sandwich thins, pasta sauce, shredded cheese, spices and veggies
6. Derek surprised me with tickets to the phillies game! The best present I could have ever asked for! It ended up being such a fun night